Airtherm Thru-Dryer designs produce a three-phase drying process by which a wet, porous sheets moisture content is removed by the passage of properly conditioned air through the porous mat. There are multiple types of dryers that can dry materials ranging from paper and films, to foils, fabrics and even substrates.
- Dryer and oven methods including floatation, impingement and thru-air.
- Designed to match heat transfer technology with the product being ran to allow maximum production and quality.
- Flotation dryers for a unique “no contact” flow characteristic that allows heat transfer and web stability to be controlled independently. It also allows dryer configurations in either one-sided or two-sided arrangements in any orientation.
- Impingement dryers for web drying and curing with low to high-speed systems. These designs are best suited to roll supported or conveyed processes.
- Thru-dryers for non-woven products.